- Give by online banking e-Transfer
Online Banking eTransfers are a convenient and easy method of giving to the Church. Follow these steps to give using Online Banking eTransfer:
- Log into your online banking and select e-Transfer.
- If you haven’t already, add Waverley Church as an e-Transfer recipient and use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After entering the amount of your donation, please enter your DONOR # (formerly called envelope #) in the message box each time you donate.
- Note: all donations will be included in the General Fund unless otherwise designated in the message box.
- Note: If you do not have a donor # (or can’t remember yours), please contact Cathy EisBrenner at 204-261-3920 or email@example.com to request one.
- Giving using our partner application Tithe.ly
Tithe.ly app accepts Credit Card donations only and they offer one-time and pre-authorized donations. You can indicate where you choose to designate your donation such as ‘General’, ‘Cuba Pastors’ or ‘Benevolent’, etc.Launch Tithe.ly
- Giving by Credit Card over the Phone
Call the church office and make a credit card donation Tuesday to Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm at 204-261-8013.
- Giving by In Person (Debit)
A debit machine for both debits to your bank account and credit card donations is available during office hours, Tuesday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm in the church office.
Donation Envelopes are available at offering boxes at Waverley Church to enclose cash or cheque donation.