We are excited about our changes this Fall! Below are the details of what to expect on a typical Sunday morning starting September 8, 2019.
9:00am – Coffee & Beverages ready. ☕️
9:15am – Sunday School: ages 5-105 begin.
10:15am – End of classes, transition to service.
10:30am – Worship Service begins.
11:45am to noon – Service ends.
- There will be child care for children 4 and under during the sermon.
- No classes for children Kindergarten and up during the service.
- There will be pre-service child care for children 4 and under for their caregivers that will be attending the Adult Educational classes.
- Three Foundations Bible Studies will be offered during the Sunday School hour:
- 1 Peter Study(Ladies only)
- Christian Ethics in Our Changing World
- Discovering our Doctrinal Beliefs